Thursday, September 21, 2006

My 1st Inai Tattoo...
===============
Today,went out with a fren,we named her W.
We went neway, walk around time square and lowyat.what gals do, we do la-.-" bored actually...
dun know la, not used to go out oledi. wanna stay at home with my parents tat feel nice to me.
anyway...we went to this called "purple cane" tea place to have a drink and guess what...i ate some lamb steak at neway, is all bones and fats, guys, trust me u dun wanna choose this..and i just picked some food and drinks at the tea place.
and after tat we went to central market (which is a malay culture central), we didnt went in, this gal wanna pick up her cert from FXXS college, so we there. Tats one lil stall drawn my attention...is INAI TATTOO...hmmmmmmmmm....im thinking of making one since i saw some malays made them very nice..so, i did it.K saids not nice...=.= what the heck !!! know how to see what is ART or nto ??? .< > .< > ARGH !!! i tot is special....=.= and he come and say not nice...but who cares....tats my body =P na na na ~ ive made one at my left hand, near my shoulder =X

-BEfore !!
- After ~