Thursday, October 12, 2006

im like a little idiot tat only write things for myself..
dear jas, dear jas and dear jas...
feeling so unbelong....lonely....unsecure.
tats no one wanna know me well..tats how i feel...
i might be need some attention from the world.
or maybe my personality have some problem ?making everyone hate me or bias me ?
in relationship, im admit im zero man....actually do u know what i want ?
in family, im rebel, forever rebel....actually do u all know what i want ?
i blame and blame....self esteem is tat low....
u said u loves me, why not u know me ?
not to say, what i like what what what..
is about why......
i wanna keep this to myself....but i scare i will kill myself one day....
i didnt want to know u bother me or not....
if my blog is wrote just for the sake i asked u to read.....what for ?
u understand the meaning ?