Friday, November 10, 2006

One fine day, a colleague of mine resigned(as expected).
me : why ?
him : cos i had a bad situation here, i wanna study.
me : where ?
him : UK.
me : tats not easy, u think carefully.
few days back, as me too, he finding info bout his course, and a day ago, he screaming to another of my colleague. i got no clue where shud i start, immigration ? studies ? course ?

if u wanna do something on urself. is hard, but this is what u wanna do, right ? so do it with passions. Do It Yourself.

Weeks ago, i was thinking how to solve my study fees(trying to solve), my living(work it lo!!), my target(found !) !!
target : Asia Pacific Interior Design Awards (APIDA)
if i got this target, i ll keep my own on the studies. why i failed last time? cos i dun have target.
i want competition to recognize me, i really need tat. as i said, wanna be good ? not enough.....i wanna be the best, the star. hey man, is real....competative huh ? so be the shining one.