Thursday, February 01, 2007

just when i realise, things tat i dun usually do, i do at this age, 25 ~ =Pim not old, but i heard when woman reach age around 25, will starting to feel old and winkles are starting to get active, kekekeke....i like myself, and i LOVE myself, of cos i know how to pampare myself.

Body lotion - after shower, and MUST after shower, pour them to ur skin, after bath, pores will open, and when u put lotion in, it just absorb. try papaya favor body butter from BodyShop, is just fantastic. Oh, their body foam quite nice. Im currently using Avacado favor...smells weird but still help me well after 12 hours shift =)

Lip moisturizer - i used Lipice last time, not quite well..still having those cracking lips. but after i changed this brand, Neutrogena lip moist, my lips no more cracking..and is starting to get juicy, hehe.....kiss me kiss me...(pointing my arse~=P)

Hand lotion - Marge get this for me from NZ, is called "Sorbet", and smells like sweet pea and rose. Is a very nice hand lotion, i dun know whether selling here or not....but trust me, woman need to protect ur hand....else how u impress ur guy holding a wood more then a hand leh??