Sunday, July 27, 2008

Very silent in my blog lately, due to no pics provide.(cos all my reader seems to like pics more then words.)

well, this are some of the updates.

-learning new thing in my 26th age. i think working problem better dun put p to public la har ?

-knew a few new fren in msn. Janice(ppl find me one ah !), har zai(picked randomly from lyy's msn due to my client saturday is holiday.aka SIEN)

-knew a new colleague who driving new corrola altis and claimed he is poor this month.

-knowing after math. KARMA i guess.

-knowing tat body scrub, mask, hand lotion and lotion is essential for a woman like me, late 20th.

-thinking depression can settle with family =) but not my case la, cos im hyper optimist kinda gal.=X

oh ya !! some of my reader claimed tat the words are too small, so i biggggger it oledi la ! thinking what to put to improve my blog for more readers, not just frens's circuit looo ~

and ah and ah !! PC FAIR is coming laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....grab ur free harddisk !!!
1st - 3rd August oh ~~~ mm hou zap shuuu !!