Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Sorry for not uploading my CNY photos, hehe......this day is the last day b4 chinese new year, my house is ready for praying, see all the pa melon, the fruits, and some cooking going on at the kitchen, lets check it out ^^



*chickens are always the favor dish of praying...*



*this is Chinese traditional food, which is main for the canton ppl, Lap Cheong and Nga ku ! the lap cheong is from Mainland of China. *


*chef of the day ! im cam-whoring while papa is cooking, keke...*



*looked at the prawns !!! IS ALIEN ! gifts from my cousin =) taste like lobster ~*


*dead fish.....*


*not helping but drag my mama to cam-whore, wakakkaa...*


*vegi + roasted pork ~ ate will become rich, i dun believe lo....why my papa every year eat also tat poor one ?*


*1st day of CNY ! parents are entertaining bunch of cousins...*


*since when we invite Dragon-i's waiter ??? but nice cheong sum =P *