Friday, January 26, 2007

i not feeling too well lately,didnt rest enough on my illness,basically i didnt rest at all during my medication period.Still coughing like no body biz tho.
didnt get to go jap class lately,shit.i cant make myself concerntrate of study too.like what shell saids, a lot of distruction.who cares?i gonna pick up what i wanna do lately, pieces by pieces.this year,have to set a target to achieve,god!i got no idea about it yet.and is almost feb.and i got,but just so far to achieve yet.Pass my lvl 3 japanese proficiancy test.It took me quite long to think i shud stay in IT line.alright.why not get a cert ?what cert?no comment yet.
oh ya.....my plan of going to singapore maybe cancelled,cos im going on 09-02-07,but im working night shift previous night,if i took the earliest train ride to SG,it may also wasted 7-8 hours in the train,half day gone.So,still considering any other options place tat i can visit.Damn!

K just bought me a MOTO K1.Thanks to him ^^, so i can sell my V3i.K1 is not a function fon,but is a very pretty looking mirror surface fon=D,b4 i bought,i doubt about it.Damn,so nice color blue.MOTO's designer claimed "Blue is the new black".not wrong at all.=D

Pics updated....
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usand someone had be my model of testing my v3i =X
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
love bird ~~~ Love is in the air ~~~

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us bud-dy ! c minmin laugh till so hepi! Jason + minmin

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us student and shi fu~ kiwi + LYY
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Wanted to kiss Kiwi @ McDonalds
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usmy lovely shell.....we at Capri @ sri petaling tat day.....she is da gal tat i wanted to french kiss =P
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us my sis using K1 flashed me without my awareness.damn!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usK flashed me without my awareness also...-.-"Celaka ~