Monday, January 01, 2007

Ok, didnt update blog for 9 freaking days.Due to taiwan's earthquake,asia's connection have been discrupted, this is what i giving myself an excuse to slacking bout my blog,anyway,i
would start my blog at the 24/12/2006 until 31/12/2006.start... ...


24/12/2006K starts to come my house to stay for 3 days 2 nights,and also Marge's family.me and K slept till 7pm at the night only went out for a dinner
and movie"confession of pain"staring Tony Leung and Takashi Kaneshiro (i kept on tokking to myself inside the cinema beside K, he so yeng
la..AIKS..wish tat my bf tat yeng!!he was like, stunned.)After tonight,tml will be the busy day.



25/12/2006
i woke up at 8am to help out mama to make TONG YUN(i dun know what it call in english,anyway,tats no guai lou reading my blog,so
ya.understood la har ~),made up some decoration,same old chinese traditional,put up the red cloth to say my house have a wedding tml or today
sort of thingy la(job assigned to K and Edward[my bro in law]),and ya,a cartering from Swiss garden,not bad cooking,i ate quite an amount
=X.Cameraman aka steven aka my bro in law's youngest brother is taken our pictures.

Everyone arrive,i didnt saw jason,so i asked him to come
early,cos the cartering start early.Ok, cham cha(pour teh to eldest) session started, shit,jason is not here ! ok, didnt choi him 1st, so our (fion and me)
cham cha for Marge and Edward,wishing them having the 2nd baby or so ever so la.hehe...i got an angpau,OOPS !!! i left it at fion pocket >.<"
i think got no left anymore,sigh.....


around 12 something,i saw someone familiar from AO,hehe...the man is here,and the lady too,jason and Mich(jasssssssson's gf).1st impression
to mich was,nice gal,taller then me -.-"",after introduced to Edward,and to K, we went to this Thai's restaurent to have our BRUNCH~~Blue
Dragon,as jason's blog description.Everything was ok but the Sour n VERY Spicy Tomyam soup.we have some chats there,mich and K with DiGi and
we 2 AO-es was like,err.....ya lo,digi how how how.^^" AO also a lot politics huh ? jason.Me and K went home to prepare after we leaded jason and mich to the main road.They went 1 U i guess.After a few games at gunbound(ya,we still
lame.)the make up artist was here,i want a smokey eyes,tat suits my gown.the artist saids my eyelash very long,not need a "FAKE" eyelash not
like Marge and Fion,huhuhuhahahhaaha...i stared infront of the mirror,boi..............i looks like a freaking young "WITCH" without the
broom.Cos of the further(bulu?) around my neck,maybe.aroun 630pm,everyone dressed up,smells nice into the car.K was wearing a white
blazer,with a black shirt inside,what an ordinary.=X i almost forgot to mention him.3 cars in the road,rushing to the place.Marco Polo's restaurent at Jalan Raja Chulan,one of the best restaurent in town.Stopped there
parking,run up,stand by ready to let ppl in,im sitting infront of the counter of cos,taking guestes attendence while K is standing beside me
to guild the money.Marge called me into a room to fix her gown,u know those tighten string around her back?was really tight, i wonder woman
can really tahan those "tight" altho is just those few hours,and she asked me to tight it up dun give her face,alright....^^" sweat my undies
off,trying so hard ~ after an 1/2 hour "tighting",she looks fabulous with tat gown and the lil princess bling bling shining thingy at her
hair,thansk to jas the "WITCH".~.~" WtX?8pm,dinner starts.me and K got no seats,and let ppl to thrown us to a corner ^%$%#$@#*@)(..well,not tat bad,i still can sit with my long lost contact cousins,Eric,Jason(again jason.),Qian,her hubby and another cousin,i 4got her name
at the 1st place.Everthing is running smoothly tat night.Food,beverage,environment was perfect.


After dinner was drinking session,we suppose to go skybar 2 ppl,end up with another tagged along,tat was my BELOVE Fion.-.-"Tat night,skybar was quite fulled,and when we entered skybar,every eye is focus with us,cos we didnt changed our clothing at all.Nvm.I ordered "Kiwi Rush"(basically kiwi syrup + gin = Detergent in a rock glass),Fion ordered{basically is i ordered for her,Singapore
Sling,grenadine syrup+gin+cherry brandy+a cherry = another red color detergent in a tall glass},and of cos K is ordering some so called
"KNOWN" beverage "Frozen Margarita"[basically lime juice + tequila + triple sec-a kind of orange favored liquor + a cup of ice + a piece of
lime = margarita into a magarita glass,of cos some salt at the rim of the glass,pssss...jas know how to make a rim of salt,ask me ask me.=D]1230am,we still at the bar "SHALLOWING" our drinks.Fion is half drunk.and the environment is so damn nice !!i like the freaking pool,i wonder
if im drunk,will i be naked swimming there,owwwww ~ was so lux!picture will be taken from my colleague-dai pao later.1am,we reached home,wripped of our 3 inches thick made up and bath,sleep...............................till the morning darn~and today is xmas,got no pressie form K nvm !! Colleagues have bought me pressies,THANKS TO ALL COLLEAGUE tat gave me pressies~jas luv all of
u....



26/12/2006
i forgot what i done,but i know tat day K bring me to fix my v3i.cos i spoiled my LCD screen...........with RM270 of repaired....im sick and tired of my anger.i shud have saved it instead destroy my own fon so stupid.


27/12/2006
Returned to work,everyone was so missing me....OWH ~~~~~ i know u all miss me,but...but.....*.*jas need to rest also ma,aiyah ~so soon,got nth happen to MIL at the end.
31/12/2006Ppl sending smses from hongkong singapore and canada to me,im so thanksful for those who spending money on sms to me=)THANKS AND HEPI NEW
YEAR TO everyone of u!!!i sitting there,continue working on my Wintel machines,haiz......another year without crazy party,crazy fun with crazy ppl,G-------SeS !so i ran up to the roof,to see some fireworks,HAIZ......boom boom~~ 2 sound......fading away........my god ! this year everyone seems to be
poor ar ? why so jimat fireworks one ???KLCC no,Genting no, apa pun tarak.HAIZ....walking slowly back to my seat,nodding head listening to my
pod and conitnue working......till the morning darn again,tats my new year eve,fun ? ya.....with those HYPER SUPERB CPU UTILIZATION HIGH
wintel servers ma!=(

jas,tell me ur resolutions of the year.errrr.....o.o"
(a)buy a new handfon again.
(b)PsP
(c)Nds
(d)Vaio laptop
(e)a Nismo Sentra =DDD <- im too obsess about it.Give me a break to dream la.ok?maybe kena lotter-ies leh ?

1/1/2007
Went to morning dimsum with my SM and few colleagues.Not bad,not tat full,but i aint gonna eat full.no fat jas in the new year, ah ah~going to bath and sleep lo.Hope to update my blog soon.and pix up soon =) night...........working another 3 nights.SHIET !