Monday, August 27, 2007

Last friday, went Sunway with 10 of my fella colleagues....sunburnt and get hurted at my hand ! DAMN !! what a bad day without 36 hours sleeps, hahahhaa....im transformer back there....after sunway somemore go steamboat + BBQ....pics tellls everything...here u goesssssssssssssssssss....

-pic 1 from left:Sunway lo!!! - pic2:Joey + Xiu guai ji...(Dennis) -pic3:rainbow up the sky, on the way to steamboat.


-pic1 from left:chris+LYY+Jean+SY -pic2:start lo!!! -pic3:Darren + Desmond(tai pao)


-pic1 from the left:the other table..-pic2:tai pao+darren+ben..-pic3:white shirt clan!!


-pic1 from the left:simply captured while eating..-pic2:joey+me+dennis..=pic3:me + jessie


-pic1 from the left: Dennis + jessie..pic2:me+joey+ben..-pic3:me threaten Darren hahaha...


taken with 2 leng luiz, jean + SY...