Monday, October 15, 2007

A boring evening of my OT, i stared at the office ceiling without any rainbow surrounding me, im in low mood....
a fren of mine(tat well concerning running) have send me Terry Fox run details thru MSN.
i take a look at it, so far i know less bout Terry Fox.
from my understanding he is just an handicap runner, running around the globes, charity, tats it !!
NO !! tats not all, its held in KL for 15 years and i definately know NULL bout tat, silly me...
really katak di bawa tempurung...-.-"

well, i want the T-shirt =D
and the details as below =)

Date of The Run: 4th November 2007

Flag Off: 9 am

Venue: Taman Tasik Perdana (Lake Gardens)

More details under : http://www.terryfoxrunkl.org/

=for charity ! CHEERS~=


PS: *might or might not going....due to my class arrangement lo...


tats the T-shirt of the charity this year @ KL...=)