Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Lately decided something very important tat would change my life, so, looking forward to it, counter it and make it real...^^
this blog has become a dustbin la..cos i "rojak" it with all my pics...wakakaka...

Simply White @ Kuchai Lama

*not bad environment, opened by a Model and her hubby.
*full of Euro atmosphere, not to forget they have sell some shirts for gals ^* not bad. So called "Fashion cafe"
*is at the Maybank row, middle of the shop, but corner.
*Address:
C-0-25, Jalan Kuchai Maju 1, Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur W. Persekutuan, KL Contact: (Tel)603-7982 8721/8031 (Fax)603-7982 8602

D'lish @ Mid Valley City
I read one of the review on D'lish, so i went and try this shop. 1st impression, kinda pricey wor...for poor ppl like me is kinda hard, but i did try >.<

*start off with a bottle of cranberry juice, normal, taste like Medicine, and .... interesting labelz. And right side is Mocha... hehe.....actually nth special la, just the labelz tat attracted me...


*tat blueberry cupcake is......dried and too sweet, maybe for me la ! anad the cheese, is just so LAO....maybe they can start off with thin layer of cheese and many berries paste in it, tat tasted better =) appearance quite fine la...


*see their food tray, hehe, if u are alone, dun hesitate to try the paper at their food tray, is quite interesting, but im not so educated, so....i just put aside =P afetr my food, kekekeke...

i didnt shoot pic for my spaghetti Bolognese, nvm ! doesnt matter, is nothing special also...they just preheat it when everything is put in the fridge.