Friday, November 09, 2007

Marge went to Japan with her family. So, this time Edward is back to KL and gave me what Marge had bought for us...hehe...

oh no no ! b4 start the thing....wanna introduce McDonald's Cornetto McFlurry, hehe ! TAT IS SO DAMN NICE and creamy !! one week i ate twice ^^v see those lovely chocochip and flakes, ARGH ~~~~ it crunch my heart and it melt my mind....i cant think bout the BrainFreeze, but to concern the creamy texture of the ice cream....my oh my~


oops...=X over exciting...ok, start off with Ika !!! sotong sotong ~~

*left is sweet Ika, sweet squid甘い烏賊, right side is spicy and crunchy Ika辛い烏賊


* more Ika's pic.....hehe....thin like a paper, the spicy one is the best..


*Choya 梅(ume)!!!! a kind of Japanese traditional liquor tat use plum as a base.
i wonder Malaysia have this or not....hmmm...probably Isetan will see it...
Because of the faint aroma, well-balanced acidity and sweetness of UME-fruit liqueur, it is said to be one of the most delicious liquors in the world. 15% of Alchohol. tat small bottle thing i will sure drunk !!


*Marge so sweet, she bought me and Fion these from DisneyLand Japan, tats a ornament for my handphone, ohhh ~ is so nice, a snoopy ! and Fion is a Heart shape tat fill with liquid, which i want hers more then Snoopy!! -.-"


*TENG TENG ! highlight of the day, is me and Fion's YUKATA 浴衣!! im sure this is not cheap from japan, and is a bath cloth, wearing when summer time at Japan, when u go Bon Odori, u will see ppl wearing this and dance around.
*Left is mine, and right is Fion.