Tuesday, April 22, 2008

17th April 2008 is my last day in Team B...not so sad but so hepi so i can leave my unhepiness all behind. Anyway, last i had my dinner with this bunch of guys...lee (well of cos this is exception from the start), kee wah, may, lim, jason and ming haw, we eating Tuck Fook得福 Crabs at Puchong Jaya.

*normal restaurant they will charge u rm5 for tat, but we still finished it...COS IS NICEE...*


*my buddies for 1 year++ in MIL.*


*guys browsing menus*


*so good they provide tissues*


*濑尿虾 - fried whatever prawn*


*cheese butter crabs, very cream like mad !! and company with Mantou*


*salted eggs crabs, this i dare not touch cos i not so fancy bout salted eggs*


*梅菜扣肉, palm vegi + braised meats*


*Almost finished luuu....*


*kee wah saids wanna ta pau back for his cat~=X*


*anyone want me ? im cute and adorable ~~ im Inu...*