Tuesday, April 01, 2008

well..is a lonely night, i woke up from my laying bed tat is from Ikea and i turned off the aircon, put off my dim light, put on my spotlight, i put on my glasses, some of u saying im looking like a aunty tat way...thanks dude, a serious aunty.
i walked to my table where i put my laptop, switch on the power supply...and i sit there, start to clear off my playlist, hmmm...all pop junks pop junks, still pop junks...im trying to search my folders, la la la...searched some lounge msic, put tat on, hmm...suits mood..

i need someone to beside me always, cos im not a very secure person. most of the time i dun feel security. and i think im easy to get hurt, just like a glass...but tat person is still not yet there...i dare not disturb on ppl lives, co is ppl lives, they have space...i give u..just pressed my sorrow with ur hepiness with ur frens..haiz ! he saids im hypocrite

was chatting with chee and TTH now...nothing much about hows life, life sux and some complaint or my period came...TTH is a very good listener, but he is a bit too sissy, hehe...chee too, he is my ex bf, a 3 years relationships just went down after our broke up, but still, he is one of someone tat i love to tok to...but not as much as him =) *u know who u are....*

finally he is called,im glad, but there are some unhepiness happened, but nvm la...space ma^^ everyone need it, and i need mine too, gonna claim my own one day ^*

tats 4 books i bought...

ps : tat background is my messy and comfy bed....^^v then when u are not free, i will be reading these books...=)