Friday, December 08, 2006

things tat flash thru my head today:
a rebound relationship....when u can ur bf/gf broke up, suddenly a person appeared, will he/she be the victim of u rebound ? i think i ll. and i will treated him exactly like a true bf....maybe i aint tat love him, but i ll try too. tats so unfair to the rebound victim, but what to do ? we are human, human do have feelings.... i dun want any of my frens be my rebound victim.

i been sitting whole day there busying my changes, my job, my backups, my control-m and my TNG, very tired due to yesterday played bowling and i didnt sleep too well at night...i wanna learn as many thing as possible when he still here to teach me. He is a great guy =) a farny gemini, kekeke...calling me Khoong Pui Sze.-.-" what the shit ? and telling other TS to call me like tat next time. AINT FARNY !! but one thing is, he said i learn things quick but forget things fast =X kekekkekekee....

been so tired lately, mind and body. tats all i have to say in this blog.
and ya....i miss LKC. no matter what happen, i will still let u choose ur own path. i dun want to argue anymore la, tat is worse.