Thursday, December 06, 2007

Finished my JLPT Level 3 exam la ! tat day is a stress free day =D and im slacking to updatye my blog im sorry, before my exam im in a stressFULL weekday, weekend...but now......WAKAKAKA...
and i cut my hair la...tat is weeks ago altho now only i posted my photos up -.-"


And i enjoy a shabu shabu with another family ^^ in Puchong, Shabu-Shabu which is beside Giant tat one...

*soup + self service for food.*


*i like their "sluppy juice"*
*left over....*


*guess how much a person ?*

Tat day went Jogoya, due to below adv....
Jogoya Discount Link
so, whole brunch of colleagues seems to be very hepi bout it =)

*Tats the prawn only MEN can get it....altho ladies HALF PRICE !!*
*King Prawn~*


*feel free to ask whats the telefon number from these gals, ya ! kekeke...=X*


*feel free to ask me whats the telefon number from these gents, ya ! hahahahaha...=X*


*so full right ?*

Before going for my JLPT, 1st of Dec 2007, here i go, hehe....
AO FAMILY DAY !!! @ TIARA BEACH RESORT PD.



*jas with Kiwi, Kwan and May and AO's door gift, a towel -.-""".*


*we are playing games~~im in team Yellow! but im not in the pic ^^v*


*award winning Sand Castle ^^ by few kids and 2 adults.*


*this is LYY's prize !!! Green Team(which named Green Tea) have the whole champion!!WTF?*

This is yesterday my crazee colleagues took using my fon...
->->
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~