Thursday, December 20, 2007

A fren of mine just travelled back from HK...she bought me a lot of things, hehe...thanks to her ~~ =D
i took a lot of pics whenever i received any gift ^^ cos they are so good to me !!

this morning i breaky with her, she said :"didnt bought u anymore nice thing but this =)" a warm smile appeared in my heart...

*a perfume pack from HK ~ very oriental, i like tat very much, its color suit my car...=D*




*kekeke...u guys saw me took a lot pics for the card leh ? hehe...*
*this card very very nice and sweet! =D From Zeta~~~Dr.Wong -.-"*
*u c her writing also ll acknowledge me....hahahaha....=X*



*come come...lets see what she gets me in the paper beg=D*
*Lou Poh Beng made by winter melon, 2 mochis, a MnM triangle shape choco, a shan zhar beng, 2 candies...*

According to her, HK now starting winter season, HK FRENS !! PLS TAKE CARE YA !!
and a.....VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!