Friday, May 23, 2008

I have a lot pics taken using my fon without posting it out, hehe....so i decided to put it some in my blog when writing...so my readers wont feel sien maaa !!

Everyone have a past....tat silver lil man is from Durex....i stole it !! what ? is outside the box what =Pno more porkchop !! my latest tattoo...a Gothic J....always wanted to do, FINALLY !!! Shell saids im skinny, well...u havent see my stomach shell...IM GAINED FAT !!


Another present i bought myself is this Dior perfume, love the pink color and the flower nice smells...OMG~my table so damn messy....>.<


oh no ~! so inartistic photo !! took it during our Mother's day celebration@ Marco Polo...
very disappointed morning buffet breakfast...>.<" but with my 3 aunts. So So la...



Cant read what's wrote is it ? see the next one...
Now can see it clearly ? Is HAPPY Mothers Day kononnyaaaaa!!


Happy family but a lousy camera gal and a lousy camera fon, hehe...


Have the urge to go MidValley eat Mdm Kwan, hehe... Pretty rose and nice food ! Freaking previous sakura's nasi lemak....so damn creamy and tasty ~


Kite sent me this page to test my emo percentage, i found i quite funny, so i took the test, its show me this !! This few years, i controlled my emo till i compressed it to the very max i also didnt angry so easy. If not, u will see me arguing with my Lai Ma(Annie) in the data center, kekeke.....


Went to Pavilion with my gal June, early in the morning we bought this eat...John King
tat half bite is durian favor egg tart, and green tea egg tart, the other is egg/milk egg tart.


At a fine day, me and mama alone at home and we drank sparking juice using fancy highleg cup.



Everyone is waiting their own Pan Mee, hehe....diff expression i captured....^*
my belove current TeamMate..MUCKS u all!!