Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ya, a friday night out with a brunch of frens to Scarlet, cineleisure?anybody heard bout tat ? but tats such a nice place compare to Barcelona at sunway pyramid, anyway, a fren of mine bday...HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY ERICK !!

the most hepier moment is Herman(a SG fren tat i knew it from Scarlet also.) had passed me my belated birthday present from shanghai, hehe...thanks a lot man ! really appreciate it !!!


*very china feel geh shirt and cap !! is only for 2008 Olympic Beijing!!!*


*no fake!*

in my life, there are a lot different ages frens, there are 2 men tat over my age, and they are very young hearted, and very sayang me....they are Herman and Stephen, one from HK and one from SG, from far, they remember me....in this life i will never forget u 2...and u 2 taught me a lot a lot...about life, career and not selfish sharing their experiences and knowledge...LOVE U GUYS !!!