Friday, July 20, 2007

i almost blackout yesterday night.Wow~ after a cough syrup and a flu medi....hehe...cant get to study after compiled my resume ready to send to Kian. This month have to prepare everything to welcome the next month. Spirits are very high! hehe...waiting the challege to come...
A lot of frens helping me to find jobs, some want my resume, some gave me contact, some even helped me to open account to apply the jobs, haha.....THANKS OH !! for all ur support, i have greatly encourage to change job soon. I LOVE U ALL ! MUCKS !!

I still have 4 months to go for my JPLT lvl 3, so no slacking oledi !! Altho K come for a visit, he just can lay at my bed watching Supernatural, hehe..pity him.>.<"

Yesterday night, just after my work, i have sent one sms to UK, for Vince. Knowing he i still alive, hehe...and ya ! asked me to put more english in my blog...o.o" SORRY LO !! but i just wanna expressed my feeling thru chinese ma, i think tats romantic, hahahahhaa......
and Khinko complaint it b4 too....Soreeeeeeeeeeeey lo !!

this coming sat, K cant actually company me whole day >.<>
So, after watch movie in Time square tml 1330 and he will go work 1800, =( but nvm...i ll see him real soon ^^ My class start at 1900 also.....dated fulen at 2100 to see tarrot, haha...im such a superticious kinda gal...but tarrot, a fren helped me to see b4....is accurate and im soooooooooo into it !! packed packed.....didnt go clubbing for a long time, maybe plan for a clubbing with all my frens along =) u know who u are.....kekeke.....i think my blog need some pics, i will upload some Aquaria pic to share with u guys...on the next post la ! haha...cheers !!