Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tat night, is shi fu farewell, of cos i been invited to his "party" too. Fu len 630pm reached there(HALO cafe @ near UCSI) When i arrived, i saw a bucket of Heinekan there oledi....shining bottle inside a bucket of ice. Sit down, fulen head one wisky cup to me."Oi, drink la!" i saw my cup filled with beers... what................................im working 12am ehhh !! and im going to drunk now ?? at this party friday night ? And the saddest part is......im working =(

After a while, we captured few pics...there u go...


*Esther, my ex colleague which always complaints..zzz...but anyway, she is a nice person.


*this Garfied looking fella is my shi fu, he is going to shift to one networking company as Manager!!


*(left)my ex boss, great person too ! and right is my fulen !! hehe..2 HIAO POH =P

*took my fon and took their own pics, 自恋狂!!lolz

*tat is Chee Hooi's hand with heinekan~me + Esther.
We had a great night, i left around 2130, TOO BAD !!!! they stayed until 0000 T.T
really wish to join them longer time....and i so sleepy tat night....never ever sleep at the sofa before but i did tat night after some beers, hehe....