Monday, July 09, 2007

I was feeling depress while writing my resume at the middle of the night, without musics, i tot i will feel a bit concerntrate....but im wrong, my resume is empty, i dun have achievement, now tats the purpose i dun want to write/update resume all the while, feeling so shit just now...
a fren, from singapore have msg me in meebo, asking whether im frust cos of someone, my answer is NO, i frust bout myself. But is so nice he came and talk to me, i feel a bit filled up =) thanks Ming...

This year i told myself i going to pick up a course, that is MCSE. I dun care la....i just need it. Im finding course for it, anyone have any idea whether where i can find a good and affordable place to study ? u can msg me in meebo, im almost online 18 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I DUN GIVE A SH*T on AO LAAAAAA...Fishhhhhhhhhhhh it !!-dedicated to Nai Ma the milkmum.